We are glad to announce the first EAP build of TeamCity 3.0 (codename Benares). It has significant number of new features as well as fixes, usability and performance improvements. It is pretty stable – we run TeamCity EAP as an internal JetBrains build server which serves dozens of projects of various types (.NET, Java) in multiplatform environment (MacOS, Windows, Linux).
Most noticeable features of this build include:
- Per build configuration, shareable VCS Roots
- Visual Studio pre-tested commit support for Subversion
- StarTeam support
- Build queue now features estimated build start and finish times
- Possibility to assign agent to specific build configurations
- Detection of hanged builds
- Multiple UI improvements
and other issues.
We have much more plans, with primary focus on statistics and per-project access rights. Stay tuned with Benares early access program.
—JetBrains TeamCity team