We have published version 2.1.1 of TeamCity today.
The fixes and improvements in this release include:
- TW-2836: ability to retrieve artifacts as guest user, not using URL parameters;
- TW-2796: fix in Perforce sources retrieving for multi-line client mapping;
- TW-2775 and TW-2772: fixed several issues with CVS modules handling for server-side and agent checkout;
- TW-2797: no more unnecessary sources cleanup for SVN with agent checkout, SVNKit library updated to version 1.1.3;
- TW-2830: several IPR runner fixes: handle space in global library name and others.
As usual, the version is up and running on our demo server.
Meanwhile, we are steaming for the next version (codename Benares) and have already prepared several tasty features, that you will be able to check as soon as Early Access Program opens (due withing a month).
Develop and build with pleasure,
â€”JetBrains TeamCity Team