TeamCity 2.1.1 maintenance release is out
We have published version 2.1.1 of TeamCity today.
The fixes and improvements in this release include:
- TW-2836: ability to retrieve artifacts as guest user, not using URL parameters;
- TW-2796: fix in Perforce sources retrieving for multi-line client mapping;
- TW-2775 and TW-2772: fixed several issues with CVS modules handling for server-side and agent checkout;
- TW-2797: no more unnecessary sources cleanup for SVN with agent checkout, SVNKit library updated to version 1.1.3;
- TW-2830: several IPR runner fixes: handle space in global library name and others.
As usual, the version is up and running on our demo server.
Meanwhile, we are steaming for the next version (codename Benares) and have already prepared several tasty features, that you will be able to check as soon as Early Access Program opens (due withing a month).
Develop and build with pleasure,
– JetBrains TeamCity Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Configuration as Code for TeamCity Using Terraform
We're introducing Terraform Provider for TeamCity, an new way for configuring your CI/CD infrastructure as code.
Critical Security Issue Affecting TeamCity On-Premises (CVE-2024-23917) – Update to 2023.11.3 Now
Summary A critical security vulnerability was identified in TeamCity On-Premises (initially discovered and reported by an external security researcher on January 19, 2024). This critical security vulnerability has been assigned the CVE identifier CVE-2024-23917 and presents the weakness CWE-2…