Search this blog
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
- TeamCity: Beyond Continuous Integration, Webinar Recording
- JetBrains Expands into South America
- Webinar Recording: Merging Refactored Code – ReSharper Meets SemanticMerge
- Live Webinar: Developing Java EE Apps for WebLogic 12c with IntelliJ IDEA, June 25th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: partners
In addition to working on great software for you, we stay busy networking and trying to reach out to more people worldwide. Just in the last couple of months we signed five new training and consulting partnerships: with RealDolmen, a … Continue reading
We are happy to confirm that Android Studio, the new IDE for Android development that Google is developing in cooperation with JetBrains, is based on the IntelliJ Platform and the existing functionality of IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition. IntelliJ IDEA had … Continue reading
Guys from ZeroTurnaround are constantly improving their JRebel plugin. This plugin makes it possible for Java developers to instantly see any code change made to an app without redeploying, by mapping your project workspace directly to a running application. So, when you make … Continue reading