Search this blog
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Playful Introduction to Rx, July 18th
- TeamCity: Beyond Continuous Integration, Webinar Recording
- JetBrains Expands into South America
- Webinar Recording: Merging Refactored Code – ReSharper Meets SemanticMerge
- Live Webinar: Developing Java EE Apps for WebLogic 12c with IntelliJ IDEA, June 25th
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: training
We are pleased to announce five new JetBrains Partner Program members. Join us in welcoming: Infozone (Sweden), GROSSWEBER (Germany), DevOpsGuys (England), MiQUiDO (Poland), and Industrial Logic (USA). Through cooperation with our new and existing partners, we aim to bring proven, … Continue reading
In addition to working on great software for you, we stay busy networking and trying to reach out to more people worldwide. Just in the last couple of months we signed five new training and consulting partnerships: with RealDolmen, a … Continue reading
GOTO Conferences have been running in Europe for more than 16 years and this will be the first GOTO Conference in the United States. GOTO Chicago is set to take place April 23-26 in downtown Chicago and includes 2 Training … Continue reading