Please welcome YouTrack 4.1—the latest update for our innovative issue tracking and agile project management tool! YouTrack 4.1 is devoted to Time Management functionality, which is one of the most popular feature request among our customers. Enjoy!
Here’s what you can do with Time Management in YouTrack 4.1:
- Add work items to issue(s) in one step
- Summarize the time spent on a feature
- Visually track your progress on an issue
- Enable time management per project\user
- Create Time Reports
- Use workTimer workflow to track Spent Time automatically
We’ve also greatly improved GitHub integration: Now you can configure integration right from YouTrack’s UI, as well as navigate straight to your GitHub commit from the hash commit added to YouTrack’s issue description or comment. We’ll cover GitHub integration improvements in more details in the next blog post.
And that’s not all! We know how you enjoy using Agile Board, so we keep enhancing it too. Now you can:
- Expand/collapse swimlanes
- Apply commands to multiple tasks on the board
- Use new float and period field types for Estimation
- Choose multiple issue type values to define a swimlane
Get YouTrack 4.1 right now and try all the new features yourself!
Track your time with YouTrack 4.1!
JetBrains YouTrack Team