PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114 is available. Albeit important bugfixes in all areas, the most notable changes are:
- PHP debugger now uses FIFO queue to manage incoming requests, making the debugging process much more logical and controllable
- PHP Unused parameter inspection was improved and got a pack of options:
- Don’t report as unused parameters of methods/functions with empty body/on by default
- Don’t report as unused parameters of overriding methods / on by default
- Don’t report as unused parameters of methods of abstract classes / off by default
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update/patch available notification (usually rolled out in a couple of days later).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team