PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114 is available. Albeit important bugfixes in all areas, the most notable changes are:
- PHP debugger now uses FIFO queue to manage incoming requests, making the debugging process much more logical and controllable
- PHP Unused parameter inspection was improved and got a pack of options:
- Don’t report as unused parameters of methods/functions with empty body/on by default
- Don’t report as unused parameters of overriding methods / on by default
- Don’t report as unused parameters of methods of abstract classes / off by default
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update/patch available notification (usually rolled out in a couple of days later).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.