PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114 is available. Albeit important bugfixes in all areas, the most notable changes are:
- PHP debugger now uses FIFO queue to manage incoming requests, making the debugging process much more logical and controllable
- PHP Unused parameter inspection was improved and got a pack of options:
- Don’t report as unused parameters of methods/functions with empty body/on by default
- Don’t report as unused parameters of overriding methods / on by default
- Don’t report as unused parameters of methods of abstract classes / off by default
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 102.114 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update/patch available notification (usually rolled out in a couple of days later).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…