PhpStorm 2.1 available!
In this release we focused on the most “voted for” issues in our bug tracker as well as important performance and stability improvements:
So, make sure to check it out:
- Phing support added
- Initial Twig support
- New Diff tools for comparing directories, images and DB’s
- ‘Extract Function/Method’ refactoring for PHP
- htaccess support
- New code inspections: “Inconsistent return points”, “Silly assignment” and more
- PHPDoc @var annotations now support Netbeans/Zend style
- Auto-completion improved for classes from other namespaces and Shiftless Completion enabled
- HTML tag tree highlighting
- Reworked UI for Search/Replace
- Misc. improvements for all supported VCS and noticeable improvements in performance
Develop with Pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…