PhpStorm & WebStorm 6 EAP build 123.66
This week’s build is again mostly a refinement before the upcoming round of major development. Some highlights are:
- Darcula UI should be now almost complete. Please start filing bugs on remaining problems.
- PHP composer projects got initial support. Tools | Init Composer will help you start a new project. Next step is the understanding the composer.json contents and helping you to work with it.
- PHP & Twig got new formatting engine that fixed tons of bugs and we plan to continue to work on this.
- PHP Mess Detector support is ready.
- OS X version should now support update via patch without breaking access to keychain (SVN credentials, etc). Please report if you affected again.
- Full change details available in project tracker. Note that JS, HTML, CSS and related technologies got separated into its own project with prefix WEB. All other WebStorm specific tickets will also live there.
As usual, bear in mind that you are getting a snapshot of work in progress and product will undergo series of technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 6.0 EAP build 123.66 for your platform from project EAP page. Patch-update will be available for Win and Linux but not for OS X this time.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team