PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download.
Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested.
On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, including:
- Change Signature refactoring now supports anonymous functions
- New action “move method up/down”
- Code formatting and indentation fixes
- Smarty template engine support fixes
All the latest fixes from the Web team are also included, such as:
- Improved formatting for CoffeeScript
- Improved inspections for SASS and TypeScript
Apart from than a new build features general performance and stability improvements.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.