PhpStorm 2019.3.2 is released
PhpStorm 2019.3.2 build 193.6015.48 is now available!
This second minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3 brings a bunch of important bugfixes for PHP, the Web, and all the latest improvements made to the IntelliJ Platform.
Most notable changes:
- DB Console: Execution of stored procedures (DBE-1734 +108)
- Fixed: Customize Menus – Navigation Bar popup menu items are not saving (IDEA-222803 +18)
- Fixed: Switch tab shortcut skips one file with Tab limit = 1 (IDEA-226761 +15)
- Fixed: Start tag has wrong closing tag (WEB-42723 +5)
- Fixed: Unable to remove Services tool window from panel (IDEA-227195 +4)
- Select on Zerofill column (DBE-985 +4)
- Fixed: PHPUnit: Invocation with class name is deprecated (WI-50201 +3)
- Fixed: UnsupportedOperationException when trying to open Xdebug snapshot (WI-50502 +2)
- Fixed: PHP 7.4 fails on a quality tools due to the conflict with libraries (PHPMD) (WI-50050 +1)
You can find the full list of changes in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop