PhpStorm 2019.3.2 is released
PhpStorm 2019.3.2 build 193.6015.48 is now available!
This second minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3 brings a bunch of important bugfixes for PHP, the Web, and all the latest improvements made to the IntelliJ Platform.
Most notable changes:
- DB Console: Execution of stored procedures (DBE-1734 +108)
- Fixed: Customize Menus – Navigation Bar popup menu items are not saving (IDEA-222803 +18)
- Fixed: Switch tab shortcut skips one file with Tab limit = 1 (IDEA-226761 +15)
- Fixed: Start tag has wrong closing tag (WEB-42723 +5)
- Fixed: Unable to remove Services tool window from panel (IDEA-227195 +4)
- Select on Zerofill column (DBE-985 +4)
- Fixed: PHPUnit: Invocation with class name is deprecated (WI-50201 +3)
- Fixed: UnsupportedOperationException when trying to open Xdebug snapshot (WI-50502 +2)
- Fixed: PHP 7.4 fails on a quality tools due to the conflict with libraries (PHPMD) (WI-50050 +1)
You can find the full list of changes in the release notes.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – June 2023
Welcome to the June edition of PHP Annotated. We'll recap the most thrilling developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…