PhpStorm 2022.2.2 is now available
We’ve released PhpStorm 2022.2.2, the second minor release for PhpStorm 2022.2 You can update by using the Toolbox App or from right inside the IDE. You can also download PhpStorm 2022.2.2 from our website.
These are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- Added: support for remote interpreters for Rector (WI-66504)
- Fixed: ESLint 8.23 fatal error (WEB-57089)
- Fixed: control + click in VSC paths dropdown (IDEA-298409)
- Fixed: drag and drop for multiple selections (IDEA-298747)
- Fixed: running Rector on wsl path (WI-67468)
- Fixed: auto format tables in Markdown files (IDEA-262735)
- Fixed: missing Codeception “reporters” option (WI-65867)
- Fixed: wrong indentation when pasting (IDEA-299336)
- Fixed: sending cookies via the HTTP client to subdomains (IDEA-230876)
- Fixed: missing option for line comments (IDEA-283781)
- Fixed: commit getting stuck (WI-62509)
- Fixed: failing Jest tests for Angular projects (WEB-56303)
- Fixed: Incorrect indent for array element with ?? operator (WI-67807)
- Fixed: Remote SSH target run fails (IDEA-297442)
- Fixed: Autocomplete popup is not shown in Data Editor filter field after restart (DBE-16138)
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!