PhpStorm 2022.3.2 Preview
There’s a preview available of PhpStorm 2022.3.2, the upcoming minor release of PhpStorm. It brings a number of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.
Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in this build:
- PhpStorm “Add method” for multiple classes case (WI-62677)
- Quick Documentation doesn’t show constant values (WI-70107)
- Incorrect formatting inspection doesn’t work as intended (WI-70096)
- Broken “move class” refactoring (WI-70329)
- Customize config sharing between IDEs (IDEA-233535)
- Settings Sync: plugins shouldn’t be synced between IDEs by default (IDEA-307136)
- Remote Host files: toolbar icons partially hidden in the new UI (IDEA-299612)
The full list of changes in PhpStorm 2022.3.2 is available in the release notes. You can download this preview here:
That’s all for today. Thanks for keeping up with the changes! We hope they improve your PhpStorm experience.
Your JetBrains PhpStorm team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!