The Best Issue Tracker Gets Better — Meet YouTrack 3.0
If you’ve ever submitted a feature request or a bug for RubyMine you have seen YouTrack issue tracker we’re creating at JetBrains and using, of course. Yesterday, a new major update of YouTrack has been released.
Please welcome YouTrack 3.0, a fully customizable version of our intelligent issue and bug tracker with a Free Pack now available for small teams.
YouTrack 3.0 introduces two major enhancements: customizable workflow and complete issue attributes customization. With these additions, a team can completely automate the issue life-cycle management based on its specific process needs, while still enjoying an intelligent, extremely usable and developer-oriented issue tracker.
With YouTrack 3.0, now you can:
- Define your own workflow to automate issue life-cycle management. Watch demo.
- Customize the set of issue attributes and their values
- Submit issues by email
- Automatically close or modify any related issue attributes from VCS Commit Comment
- Access and handle your issues from your mobile device
- Add other users to issue watchers list
- Customize the sidebar to show only the tags and saved searches you need
- Import existing projects from any bug tracker
- Manage your issues and projects programmatically with the enhanced YouTrack RESTful API
- Integrate YouTrack with TestLink, TestRail, and GitHub
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
RubyMine 2022.2 Released
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.2 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What's New page. Support for Rails URLs With RubyMine 2022.2 you can click links in server logs for View, Route, and other references to navi…
RubyMine 2022.1.1 Is Available
Hi all, RubyMine 2022.1.1, the first bug-fix update for the current major version, is now available. You can update using the Toolbox App, right from inside the IDE, or by downloading RubyMine 2022.1.1 from our website. With this update we fixed the issues that were caused when Rails 3 support wa…
RubyMine Plans to Retire Support for Rails 3 and Other Outdated Features
Dear all, As some of you already know, RubyMine 2022.1 was shipped without support for Rails 3. The reason for this decision was quite simple: Rails 3 reached End Of Life many years ago, and most of you had long since switched to the newer Rails releases. Hence, continuing to support Rails 3 in Rub…
RubyMine 2022.1 Released
Hello everyone, RubyMine 2022.1 is now available! Below is a brief overview of the most notable features. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. Support for new language features RubyMine 2022.1 includes support for most of the new Ruby and RBS features introdu…