The Best Issue Tracker Gets Better — Meet YouTrack 3.0
If you’ve ever submitted a feature request or a bug for RubyMine you have seen YouTrack issue tracker we’re creating at JetBrains and using, of course. Yesterday, a new major update of YouTrack has been released.
Please welcome YouTrack 3.0, a fully customizable version of our intelligent issue and bug tracker with a Free Pack now available for small teams.
YouTrack 3.0 introduces two major enhancements: customizable workflow and complete issue attributes customization. With these additions, a team can completely automate the issue life-cycle management based on its specific process needs, while still enjoying an intelligent, extremely usable and developer-oriented issue tracker.
With YouTrack 3.0, now you can:
- Define your own workflow to automate issue life-cycle management. Watch demo.
- Customize the set of issue attributes and their values
- Submit issues by email
- Automatically close or modify any related issue attributes from VCS Commit Comment
- Access and handle your issues from your mobile device
- Add other users to issue watchers list
- Customize the sidebar to show only the tags and saved searches you need
- Import existing projects from any bug tracker
- Manage your issues and projects programmatically with the enhanced YouTrack RESTful API
- Integrate YouTrack with TestLink, TestRail, and GitHub
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team