RubyMine 2020.1.2 Is Available
Posted on by
RubyMine 2020.1.2 bug-fix update is now available!
You’ll find the following important fixes in this update:
- Added support for using Rubocop with the Docker Compose remote interpreter RUBY-19283.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the IDE to freeze IDEA-235635.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the IDE localization RUBY-26351, RUBY-26282.
- Fixed tabs detaching IDEA-235385.
- Fixed project name issues when opening projects from the terminal IDEA-228859.
The RubyMine team