PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 is available and as usual brings you important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements plus several new features. Most notable changes are:
- Database support can now Find Usages for tables and columns
- Diff for hierarchies added, supporting local folders and database schemas for a start
- xDebug proxy support added
- PHP Extract Method refactoring significantly improved. More details follow in dedicated post
- PhpUnit’s @test annotation is now supported
- PHP Class/constructor usage search & navigation improved – please provide feedback on this highly requested topic!
- Phing support moved to dedicated plugin and can now be completely disabled
More details available on build changelog
Stay tuned for more info on new features and do not hesitate with your feedback – the 2.1 schedule is pretty tight!
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
JetBrains PhpStorm and JetBrains WebStorm have their own separate resources. This WebIDE Blog is Closed
For quite a while we have been sharing this blog and other resources for both PhpStorm and WebStorm IDEs. We came to the conclusion it’s time to let these products have their own separate resources. From now on, please follow the new PhpStorm Blog and/or WebStorm Blog to get the most relevant information for the product you use.
WebStorm 6.0.1 is available
We'd like to announce the availability of the first bugfix update of WebStorm 6.0, version 6.0.1. The new release includes a fairly small number of Web-specific bugfixes, which are detailed in the release notes. The build is available for download and for patch-based upgrade if you're currently runn…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…