PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 is available and as usual brings you important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements plus several new features. Most notable changes are:
- Database support can now Find Usages for tables and columns
- Diff for hierarchies added, supporting local folders and database schemas for a start
- xDebug proxy support added
- PHP Extract Method refactoring significantly improved. More details follow in dedicated post
- PhpUnit’s @test annotation is now supported
- PHP Class/constructor usage search & navigation improved – please provide feedback on this highly requested topic!
- Phing support moved to dedicated plugin and can now be completely disabled
More details available on build changelog
Stay tuned for more info on new features and do not hesitate with your feedback – the 2.1 schedule is pretty tight!
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team