PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0 EAP 116.101
This week’s EAP brings you important bug fixes and improvements in all areas, with following changes most notable:
- PHP 5.4 is now fully supported – this build will recognize trait use section’s method renames and conflict resolution rules and infer $this type in closures. There still some minor things to refine.. Anyway please pay attention to problems with 5.4 features and file all reports as new separate issues
- PHP “Language Level” setting is added to project – see Settings | PHP. It will also set features for Language Level inspection to mark as unavailable
- PHPDoc inheritance support added – both for classes/methods with missing docs or tagged with @inheritDoc superclasses/interfaces/traits will be looked up. Also PHPDoc presentation got some facelifting, with more coming
- PHPUnit tests are now generated using phpunit-skelgen, see WI-9340
- CSS editor got a significant speedup on large files
Please, do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is also available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP build 129.177/196Early Access Program
We continue to refine the IDE and work on plugin APIs. This build addresses both aspects by implementing a much requested feature purely relying on php-openapi. It required numerous adjustments - and much more are still pending, but we have a great progress. The generic Factory Metho…
PhpStorm 6.0.1 EAP Started – Build 129.91Early Access Program
We are happy to announce the beginning of PhpStorm 6.0.1 Early Access Program and the build 129.91 is already available for download. Just a couple of weeks after the major 6.0 update we are ready to deliver fresh build to be tested. On PHP side we are focused on bugfixes and new features, inc…
Drag & Drop Project Files to Remote Hosts in PhpStorm
The Remote Host pane allows us to work directly on a remote server through FTP, FTPS, SFTP or a local/network folder. A lot of people asked us to add drag & drop to the Remote Host pane in PhpStorm. Good news: PhpStorm 6 comes with drag & drop as well as copy & paste support from the pro…