WebStorm 2021.3.3 Is Available
WebStorm 2021.3.3, the third bug-fix update for WebStorm 2021.3, is now available!
Here are the most notable fixes available in v2021.3.3:
- Fixed the issue causing the IDE to freeze and hang when indexing WSL projects (IDEA-286059).
- Tailwind CSS code completion will now work if your package.json, node-modules, and tailwind.config.js files are located in a subfolder (WEB-48964).
- WebStorm will automatically find a Prettier package installed globally using NVM (WEB-54501).
- Fixed the behavior on macOS when switching between Big Sur tabs (IDEA-261595).
- Solved the problem causing the IDE to add unexpected refs / heads prefixes when pushing to Gerrit (IDEA-282180).
For the full list of issues addressed in WebStorm 2021.3.3, please see the release notes.
The WebStorm team