Search this blog
JetBrains Product Blogs
- Live Webinar: A Deep Dive into WebStorm 9′s New Features, October 30th
- JetBrains is Going to Silicon Valley Code Camp. Are you?
- Webinar Recording: What’s New in PhpStorm 8
- JetBrains Student Program: 34k Students Join in Two Weeks
- Webinar Recording: 7 Steps to Build a Database Deployment Pipeline with Red Gate and TeamCity
Want a JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
Tag Archives: youtrack
How Silicon Beach Tech Startup Enplug is using JetBrains to Transform the Way Businesses Use Social Media
Bruno Denuit-Woicik, Chief Software Architect at Enplug, brings this guest blog post to you. Your feedback is always welcome in the comments section. Enplug’s digital signage plug & play device turns any digital display into an interactive and real-time marketing tool for … Continue reading
This week YouTrack and IntelliJ IDEA brought home two more awards to JetBrains! We would like to congratulate both teams on receiving their respective honors and acknowledge the hard work they continually pour into their tools. We would also like … Continue reading
The recording of our June 4th webinar with Dmitri Nesteruk, Making YouTrack Follow Your Process, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. In this webinar, we shall see the ways YouTrack allows the issue tracking process to be customized so … Continue reading
Join us Wednesday, June 4th, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT (10:00 – 11:00 EDT) for a free webinar, Making YouTrack Follow Your Process with Dmitri Nesteruk. Every company and every business has its own operational rules, and this affects everything including issue tracking. … Continue reading
This guest post is by Dmitry Skavish, Co-Founder and CEO of Animatron. A couple of years ago, JetBrains helped us start our company, Animatron, with the goal of building a visual HTML5 animation editor that allows you to create mobile-friendly interactive … Continue reading
The recording of our January 21st webinar, YouTrack – Not Just an Issue Tracker, is now available on JetBrains YouTube Channel. Dmitri’s presentation is on SlideShare. In this webinar, we demonstrate how to use YouTrack as an accounting/event management tool. YouTrack can … Continue reading
Join us Tuesday, January 21st, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT (9:00 – 10:00 EST) for our free live webinar, YouTrack – Not Just an Issue Tracker with Dmitry Nesteruk. Did you think that YouTrack is just for tracking bugs? Think again! In … Continue reading
JetBrains Day at DevClub.eu took place May 24th in Tallin, Estonia and we are happy to report that the Friday evening event was a great success! Team members Dmitri Nesteruk and Philip Torchinsky were on location and armed with four … Continue reading
The recording of our March 12th webinar, Umbraco Meets YouTrack: From Bug Tracking Chaos to Issue Management, is now available on JetBrains.tv and YouTube. Thank you Sebastiaan and Hadi for the great session and thank you to all of the webinar … Continue reading
Umbraco’s Project Manager Sebastiaan Janssen will go through the wide range of YouTrack features he uses to easily stay on top of their product development.
We’ll be looking at:
- Doing complex search queries in seconds
- Using custom fields to support the community in contributing to the source
- Making the day more productive by using the command console and keyboard shortcuts
- Taking advantage of the Agile board to get an overview of the release at a glance
- Integrating the data from the tracker into our custom roadmap and release page, using some Knockout.js and the YouTrack API
- And more power user tips and tricks along the way