We are happy to announce the second major release of YouTrack!
Easily migrate issues from your current bug tracker, create unlimited custom attributes, and use per-issue permissions for fine-grained security. That’s what you get with the new YouTrack 2.0!
All the while, YouTrack remains an intelligent, keyboard-centric, and easy-to-use issue tracker, packing the majority of its functionality in just two controls: a search box and command window.
Download YouTrack 2.0 for your free 60-day evaluation. If you’re already using YouTrack, you’re entitled to a free upgrade to YouTrack 2.0: just use your existing license key.
With YouTrack 2.0, now you can:
- Create and manage custom attributes, and adjust their visibility.
- Tune visibility for individual issues that might contain non-public data.
- If you’re a JIRA user, use a bundled import utility to import projects from JIRA 3.x or 4.x.
- Perform batch operations programmatically with YouTrack REST API, or import projects from any other bug tracker.
- Submit issues from any web page — without even opening YouTrack, via the Create Issue bookmarklet.
- Find and filter issues faster, thanks to enhanced query-based search syntax, auto-completion and highlighting.
- Utilize extended JetBrains TeamCity integration.
- Install YouTrack as a Windows service using the new EXE distribution.
- Handle issues more intuitively, in a redesigned user interface.
To get more information about brand new features and improvements, visit What’s New.
One more surprise: YouTrack 2.0 adds a new Starter Edition, the best fit for small teams! Read more about YouTrack editions and pricing.
Track with Pleasure,
The JetBrains Team