Fresh CLion 2016.2 EAP build (162.917.13) is now available for download. If you are using previous EAP build, you should soon get a notification in the IDE about a patch update.
Starting from this build CLion doesn’t show “Function is not implemented” warning in case of:
- private copy-constructor:
- private simple assignment operator:
void operator=(const TypeName&).
For example, in the following code:
This build also brings fixes for the following issues:
- Splitting function into declaration and definition doesn’t take focus to the implementation and puts caret in a non-convenient position (CPP-6731).
- “Preview Occurrences” option in Find In Path toolwindow stoles focus (IDEA-156921).
- One line change in the file tracked by Mercurial in some situations forces to mark all content as new (IDEA-157085).
Recently we’ve added an ability to add background image in your editor. A few fixes for it were introduced in this build:
- You can now set background image per project (IDEA-117223).
- When opening files in new windows, these new windows now inherit background image from the editor (IDEA-157035).
Find the full release notes by the link.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop