CLion 2016.2.1 EAP
Today we are starting an Early Access Preview for CLion 2016.2.1, a bug-fix update to the recently released major CLion update. Build 162.1531.1 is now available.
This EAP includes a list of important fixes. See some highlights below.
There are a lot of fixes for false positive issues that couldn’t make its way to 2016.2, but are ready for 2016.2.1 EAP:
return a += b;statement was reported as unused, thus incorrect quick-fix was suggested.
- Incorrect unreachable code warning in some
- Incorrect assigned but never used warning for references not used directly (CPP-3824).
- Incorrect condition is always false warning in case of const field initialization (CPP-4289).
- Incorrect duplicate definition in case of templates usage (CPP-6625).
- Parser error which leads to an error with
Fixes for Project View
An error with multiple selection that was appearing in Project View after some file was deleted caused many unpleasant consequences and strange behaviour patterns (CPP-3748). We’ve fixed it now.
CMake 3.6 was bundled into this build.
You can download the build here and install side by side with the stable version of CLion. Please, note that this EAP build requires an active subscription (or you can start a 30-day evaluation period).
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop