CLion 2019.3.2 Bug-fix Update
A new bug-fix update for the recently released CLion 2019.3 is now available for download! You can get CLion 2019.3.2 (build 193.5662.56) from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (for Ubuntu). A patch update will be available shortly.
In this update, Clangd-based code highlighting was improved:
finalkeywords are now correctly highlighted:
- In C11 code, when integers have suffixes with mixed lower/upper cases, the highlighting no longer fails:
stdnamespace usages from concepts library are now highlighted correctly.
Clangd-based code completion also got a few enhancements:
- When completing a function with the default arguments, the cursor is placed inside the parentheses, not behind the closing parenthesis.
- When generating function implementations via code completion, CLion now generates correct code in the proper context (CPP-18384).
Code coverage, which we introduced in v2019.3, has been updated to prevent situations when it runs out of memory on large test suites.
Thank you for your feedback on CLion’s WSL/WSL2 support! Taking it into account, we have made some updates to give you these improvements:
- Indexing performance is improved thanks to more accurate work with the WSL file system.
- An issue with detecting an openSUSE-Leap-15-1 distribution is fixed.
The following issues are also fixed:
- Commands are now formatted correctly in GDB when using Arabic, Hebrew, or Hindi locales making the debugger work correctly.
- External Tools for Custom Build Targets are now stored in project configs instead of system configs (where they cannot be shared in a VCS).
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion 2023.3 EAP2: Support for Device Tree Files and Meson
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program has just started, featuring assembly view for files, enhanced C++ data flow analysis, and other updates. The CLion 2023.3 EAP2 build is ready for you to try! With it, you can finally start working on Meson projects in CLion and benefit from device tree format s…
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…