Join the Webinar – 5 Approaches to Remote C++ Development With CLion
Join us on Tuesday, July 26, 2022, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm UTC (check other timezones) for our free live webinar, 5 Approaches to Remote C++ Development With CLion.
REGISTER NOW and get a reminder, or join us on YouTube.
In this webinar, JetBrains developer advocates Matt Ellis and Timur Doumler will show 5 different ways to perform remote development in C++ using CLion. They’ll talk about:
- The “thin client” approach with JetBrains Gateway.
- The other method of remote development over SSH with local sources.
- CLion’s custom toolchains for developing on WSL and Docker containers.
- Remote debugging, and making an LED blink with Raspberry Pi.
- Collaborating remotely using Code With Me.
You’ll be able to ask questions live, and we’ll do our best to address all of them. You can attend this webinar on YouTube, or register here for a reminder closer to the webinar.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!