Demo Recording: JetBrains Educational Products for Competitive Programming
JetBrains is honored to be a sponsor of the International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC), one of the oldest and most prestigious competitive programming contests. On November 6 we held JetBrains Knowledge Day 2020, marking the beginning of the ICPC season and academic year.
In her talk, Olga also gives an overview of JetBrains Academy, a hands-on platform for learning to program, and provides tips about efficient ways to study programming.
She also presents JetBrains Educational IDEs and explains how they can be used in various scenarios both for learners and educators.
The recording of this talk is now publicly available:
- 00:00 – Intro
- 03:07 – The Codeforces integration overview
- 04:06 – Solving a contest on the Codeforces platform
- 04:36 – Working on a Codeforces contest in JetBrains IDEs
- 07:12 – Introducing JetBrains Academy
- 08:23 – Learning experience with JetBrains Academy for beginners
- 12:45 – Learning experience with JetBrains Academy for advanced users
- 14:37 – Educational products for teachers
- 16:57 – Contributing to the learning community
If you are interested in other videos from the event, check out this playlist.
Your Educational Products team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JetBrains Academy’s New Projects and Topics: September Update
The latest content update, featuring four new projects and more than 90 new topics to learn.
JetBrains Academy Plugin 2023.8 Is Available
This release comes packed with features, including solving Scala tasks in the IDE, dynamic task naming in course creation.
JetBrains Academy’s New Projects and Topics: August Update