EduTools Plugin 2022.3 Is Available
Version 2022.3 of EduTools has arrived. With this release we’ve focused on the overall quality of the plugin and fixed many bugs. Read on to learn about the most notable fixes and improvements.
For JetBrains Academy learners
- EDU-4759: You will no longer receive HTML-encoded feedback messages when solving tasks in your IDE.
- EDU-4899: You can now open and work on JetBrains Academy projects from the First Glance at Android track in Android Studio as expected.
- EDU-4944: Warnings, errors, and information blocks are now properly displayed in the Task Description panel.
For Scala learners
- EDU-4815: When starting the Scala Tutorial for the first time, the IDE will now suggest installing the Scala plugin.
The Open Course dialog
- EDU-4959: We’ve fixed the issue causing the Open course from disk action not to validate changes made to the language settings.
You can install the EduTool plugin or update it to the latest version right from Settings (Preferences for macOS) | Plugins in IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, WebStorm, Android Studio, CLion, PhpStorm, or GoLand.
IntelliJ IDEA Edu and PyCharm Edu 2021.3.4
We’ve released the 2021.3.4 versions of PyCharm Edu and IntelliJ IDEA Edu, which include the latest updates for PyСharm and IntelliJ IDEA, and EduTools 2022.3. You can download the new builds from our website or using the Toolbox App. You can also use a snap package on Ubuntu.
Your Educational Products team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JetBrains Academy Plugin 2023.8 Is Available
This release comes packed with features, including solving Scala tasks in the IDE, dynamic task naming in course creation.
JetBrains Academy Plugin 2023.7 Is Available
Check out all the upgrades, including enhanced Solve in IDE and Matching and Sorting tasks functionalities.
JetBrains Academy Plugin 2023.6 Is Available
Check out all the upgrades, such as the much-awaited improvement of the Peak Solution feature and better Shell language support.