GoLand 2021.2.3 is out!
It’s time to update! GoLand 2021.2.3 is out with a few improvements and bug fixes.
You can update by:
- Downloading the build from the website.
- Updating via the Toolbox App.
- Applying a patch on top of 2021.2.2 or 2021.1.3 (go to GoLand | Check for Updates).
- Using a snap package (for Ubuntu).
Here are the highlights of this version:
– GO-11632 – Fixed the delay when searching for interface implementations on some machines.
– GO-11372 – “Convert path to absolute” is no longer shown in go.mod.
– WEB-52236 – ESLint 8.0 support works as expected.
Read the release notes to get the full overview of the update!