- GoLand 2019.3: Faster Than Ever Before with Improved Go Modules Support, New Quick-fixes, and Much More
- GoLand 2019.3 Turns Beta!
- Get GoLand, Support Women Who Go and GoBridge, and Celebrate Go’s Birthday!
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 6 is Out with Highlighting in go.mod Files, and Just a Pinch of Bug-Fixes
- Goland 2019.3 EAP 5 is Here with Faster Startup, Improvements for File Watcher, and More
Tags2017.2 2017.3 2017.3.1 2018 2018.1 2018.1.2 2018.2 2018.2.1 2018.2.2 2018.2.3 2018.3 2019.1 2019.2 2019.3 code completion code inspections Containers databases Debugger debugging debugging tests diagrams docker eap EAP 10 editing features GAE git Go 1.9 Go Modules indices intention-actions internals newsletter Nightly Postfix Completion quick-fixes refactorings Remote Debugging roadmap Testify tips vsc web development
Category Archives: News
Go 1.13 Beta 1 was announced and, with it, some language changes are coming to Go. In this blog post, we’ll see how GoLand 2019.2 supports this new Go version. To learn more about all the new features and changes … Continue reading
GoLand 2018.2 Early Access Program is open! Native vgo support, better inspections, new quickfixes, multiple GitHub accounts and TouchBar support
Today we are happy to announce the start of the 2018.2 Early Access Program! During the next few months, we plan to release updates based on the IntelliJ Platform 2018.2, and we would like to invite you to help us … Continue reading