JetBrains-style Bug Tracker Gets Updated — Meet YouTrack 3.0
If you’ve ever submitted a feature request or a bug for IntelliJ IDEA you have seen YouTrack issue tracker we’re creating at JetBrains and using, of course. Yesterday, a new major update of YouTrack has been released.
Please welcome YouTrack 3.0, a fully customizable version of our intelligent issue and bug tracker with a Free Pack now available for small teams.
YouTrack 3.0 introduces two major enhancements: customizable workflow and complete issue attributes customization. With these additions, a team can completely automate the issue life-cycle management based on its specific process needs, while still enjoying an intelligent, extremely usable and developer-oriented issue tracker.
With YouTrack 3.0, now you can:
- Define your own workflow to automate issue life-cycle management. Watch demo.
- Customize the set of issue attributes and their values
- Submit issues by email
- Automatically close or modify any related issue attributes from VCS Commit Comment
- Access and handle your issues from your mobile device
- Add other users to issue watchers list
- Customize the sidebar to show only the tags and saved searches you need
- Import existing projects from any bug tracker
- Manage your issues and projects programmatically with the enhanced YouTrack RESTful API
- Integrate YouTrack with TestLink, TestRail, and GitHub
Develop with pleasure!
The JetBrains Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…