After releasing Kotlin M3, we immediately started dogfooding Kotlin. Working on KAnnotator — a static analysis tool that will automatically infer nullability annotations for libraries — helps us tremendously at prioritizing issues. As a result, we roll out a bugfix update: Kotlin M3.1 (list of closed issues). We recommend to run it with the latest IntelliJ IDEA 12 EAP.
A few highlights:
- A bunch of annoying exceptions and performance problems.
- Referring to inner enums fixed.
- Super-calls from object literals fixed.
- A few back-end fixes, including bridge methods and debugger-related things.
- You can now run all tests in a package/module.