Advent of Code 2022 in Kotlin: Announcing the Winners
Advent of Code in Kotlin
We are incredibly grateful to the hundreds of people who participated in Advent of Code in Kotlin this year! It was an absolute joy to solve the fun, holiday-themed puzzles every day from December 1 to December 25. JetBrains and the Kotlin team have participated in the event for several years, and this was the second year in a row that JetBrains sponsored Advent of Code. We had a great time learning new things and solving puzzles together with all of you!
This year, we invited the community to join us in solving the puzzles using Kotlin, and we were amazed by the turnout and productivity on display!
- 5,800 repositories were created from the Advent of Code in Kotlin GitHub templates.
- 1,550 repositories were labeled with the
- 12 awesome guests appeared on our daily live streams, showing and discussing solutions over the first 12 days of the contest.
If you missed any of the live streams, you can catch up on our YouTube playlist:
Congratulations to all giveaway participants and winners!
We want to recognize the amazing community spirit we saw during Advent of Code, so we’re sending prizes to 15 participants:
- 5 randomly selected winners from the Kotlin leaderboards.
- 5 winners who made it to the top of the united Kotlin leaderboards.
- 5 active participants from the community who shared solutions and helped others.
Congratulations to the Advent of Code 2022 in Kotlin winners – enjoy your exclusive prizes!
5 randomly selected winners
These participants solved a number of the daily challenges and were drawn from everyone who tagged their repository with this year’s topic. Congratulations to:
5 winners from the united Kotlin leaderboards
These participants performed highly throughout December, submitting their Kotlin solutions among the fastest in the Kotlin community. Congratulations to:
5 winners from the community
These participants stood out by spending significant time helping others, discussing problems and solutions in our community channels, and making the whole campaign a truly shared experience. Congratulations to:
We applaud all the participants, both those who have tackled Advent of Code in Kotlin for years and those who took on the challenge for the first time. A special thank you goes to Eric Wastl and everyone else who organized Advent of Code.
We can’t wait to see everyone in 2023 for the next edition of Advent of Code. Until then, continue to explore the features of Kotlin, keep learning, and make the most of it!
Check out Advent of Code resources
- Advent of Code in Kotlin 2022 YouTube playlist
- Advent of Code channel on Kotlinlang Slack
- Solutions to previous Advent of Code puzzles in Kotlin
- Advent of Code 2021 in Kotlin YouTube playlist
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!