MPS Beta 2
It’s been almost 3 months since the first Beta of Meta Programming System. Since then we have received a good amount of feedback and a lot has been done to improve MPS.
MPS Beta 2 is now available introducing the following major changes:
- Automatic generator generation. MPS tracks whether the required generator is up to date and generates it automatically, if not, before the model that uses this language is generated.
- Easier language generation. When a model that uses a language is being edited, an note will appear in the editor reminding to generate the language and providing one-click option to start generation.
- Smart complete. The code completion (available with Ctrl+Shift+Space) became even smarter: it filters out actions according to the type of the result.
- Faster “find usages”. The usages search speed improved by using the persistent caches.
- Faster “go to root node” action. We use persistent caches in order to make the “go to root node” action work faster.
- Better search in editor. We have FireFox-like search in the editor.
- Other usability, performance improvements and bugfixes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
MPS Community Meetup 2023 is happening!
The MPS Community Meetup is back! Join us for the MPS Community Meetup 2023 in Munich on May 11 and 12. Like previous years, the event will be a series of talks from the community and the MPS team sharing the product’s status. Register today! The call for speakers is open! We are accepting talks…
Early Access Program for MPS 2022.2
As previously mentioned, we decided to skip MPS 2022.1 as we were too busy fixing issues from the last release and didn’t have enough time to prepare the new functionality. Now we have new features to present to give you a glimpse of what’s to come in MPS 2022.2. DOWNLOAD MPS 2022.2 EAP Annota…
MPS Is Skipping the 2022.1 Release
MPS 2022.1 was supposed to be released this month, but we unfortunately have to announce that this is not going to happen. The previous release, MPS 2021.3, was released late, which gave us a shorter time frame for fixing the bugs of the new features, while also developing functionality for MPS 2022…
The MPS 2021.2 Bug Fix Is Here
This is a special minor release containing primarily fixes that were requested by our support contract clients. In case you haven’t heard about our support program, we provide professional services to our clients to help them use MPS to achieve their goals faster. This business model allows us to ke…