JetBrains releasing MPS 3.3
The nine-month reign of MPS 3.2 has come to an end today – we’re proudly releasing MPS 3.3 with numerous new useful capabilities added and many old bugs fixed. As soon as you upgrade to MPS 3.3, you’ll start enjoying:
- the ability to create custom aspects of language definition
- fully generic customizable support for commenting out code in any language
- various TextGen and Generator enhancements, such as handling attributes, controlling the layout of generated text files, anchors in weaving rules and updated cross-model generation
- reflective editor that gives you direct access to the underlying model
- numerous usability enhancements, such as Paste from history, Collapse by default or easy visual diff view for arbitrary two nodes
- many type-system tweaks, such as Overriding the default type node and Overriding inference rules with annotations
The What’s new in MPS 3.3 page lists and details all the major additions in an way that’s explanatory as well as pleasurable for the eye, so please check it out.
May you enjoy using MPS 3.3 at least as much as we enjoyed building it for you!
The Drive to Develop
-JetBrains MPS Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
MPS Community Meetup 2023 is happening!
The MPS Community Meetup is back! Join us for the MPS Community Meetup 2023 in Munich on May 11 and 12. Like previous years, the event will be a series of talks from the community and the MPS team sharing the product’s status. Register today! The call for speakers is open! We are accepting talks…
Early Access Program for MPS 2022.2
As previously mentioned, we decided to skip MPS 2022.1 as we were too busy fixing issues from the last release and didn’t have enough time to prepare the new functionality. Now we have new features to present to give you a glimpse of what’s to come in MPS 2022.2. DOWNLOAD MPS 2022.2 EAP Annota…
MPS Is Skipping the 2022.1 Release
MPS 2022.1 was supposed to be released this month, but we unfortunately have to announce that this is not going to happen. The previous release, MPS 2021.3, was released late, which gave us a shorter time frame for fixing the bugs of the new features, while also developing functionality for MPS 2022…
The MPS 2021.2 Bug Fix Is Here
This is a special minor release containing primarily fixes that were requested by our support contract clients. In case you haven’t heard about our support program, we provide professional services to our clients to help them use MPS to achieve their goals faster. This business model allows us to ke…