Releasing JetBrains MPS 2017.1
Today marks another milestone in the MPS history. MPS 2017.1 – the first release under a new version scheme, has just been released. We have loaded it with handy new features and useful enhancements:
- HTTP support plugin lets you conveniently share urls to nodes and files
- The generator plans have progressed nicely to give flexibility to your generation process
- The migration to the new Transform Menu Language that defines side-transformations and node substitutions has been completed
- Extending the Editor language has become more straightforward thanks to careful refactoring of its generator
- The changes introduced to your project by migrations can be reviewed, corrected or reverted through Local History.
- Languages and solutions can be easily cloned with a single mouse-click.
- and a few more…
We hope that you will enjoy using this new version of MPS at least as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
The Drive to Develop
-JetBrains MPS Team