Releasing JetBrains MPS 2017.1
Today marks another milestone in the MPS history. MPS 2017.1 – the first release under a new version scheme, has just been released. We have loaded it with handy new features and useful enhancements:
- HTTP support plugin lets you conveniently share urls to nodes and files
- The generator plans have progressed nicely to give flexibility to your generation process
- The migration to the new Transform Menu Language that defines side-transformations and node substitutions has been completed
- Extending the Editor language has become more straightforward thanks to careful refactoring of its generator
- The changes introduced to your project by migrations can be reviewed, corrected or reverted through Local History.
- Languages and solutions can be easily cloned with a single mouse-click.
- and a few more…
We hope that you will enjoy using this new version of MPS at least as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
The Drive to Develop
-JetBrains MPS Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
MPS Community Meetup 2023 is happening!
The MPS Community Meetup is back! Join us for the MPS Community Meetup 2023 in Munich on May 11 and 12. Like previous years, the event will be a series of talks from the community and the MPS team sharing the product’s status. Register today! The call for speakers is open! We are accepting talks…
Early Access Program for MPS 2022.2
As previously mentioned, we decided to skip MPS 2022.1 as we were too busy fixing issues from the last release and didn’t have enough time to prepare the new functionality. Now we have new features to present to give you a glimpse of what’s to come in MPS 2022.2. DOWNLOAD MPS 2022.2 EAP Annota…
MPS Is Skipping the 2022.1 Release
MPS 2022.1 was supposed to be released this month, but we unfortunately have to announce that this is not going to happen. The previous release, MPS 2021.3, was released late, which gave us a shorter time frame for fixing the bugs of the new features, while also developing functionality for MPS 2022…
The MPS 2021.2 Bug Fix Is Here
This is a special minor release containing primarily fixes that were requested by our support contract clients. In case you haven’t heard about our support program, we provide professional services to our clients to help them use MPS to achieve their goals faster. This business model allows us to ke…