First Early Access Program of 2019.2
We have been working hard to bring you more exciting features and solve painful bugs. This release comes with a whole load of new improvements. Here are the main ones:
- Full-text search in property values is ready. Edit–>Find–>Find Text in Project action (Ctrl-Shift-F) lets you look up nodes with property values matching the specified text. (MPS-4577)
- Make processes in Backgrounds work properly. We have been working to improve UI responsiveness during the background make. If you want it to restore the previous version, there’s a new UI setting to control all this, Preferences–>Project Settings–>Perform in background. (MPS-13440)
- BaseLanguage improvements were one of the main goals for this release. We fixed more than 10 issues related to BaseLanguages from bugs all the way to usability problems.
- We have spellcheck for single-line comments, Javadoc text, and string literals. (MPS-8630)
- Based on feedback from the community, we have added a new sample project for XML generation. (MPS-30110)
Have a nice day!
Your JetBrains MPS Team