First Early Access Program of 2019.2
We have been working hard to bring you more exciting features and solve painful bugs. This release comes with a whole load of new improvements. Here are the main ones:
- Full-text search in property values is ready. Edit–>Find–>Find Text in Project action (Ctrl-Shift-F) lets you look up nodes with property values matching the specified text. (MPS-4577)
- Make processes in Backgrounds work properly. We have been working to improve UI responsiveness during the background make. If you want it to restore the previous version, there’s a new UI setting to control all this, Preferences–>Project Settings–>Perform in background. (MPS-13440)
- BaseLanguage improvements were one of the main goals for this release. We fixed more than 10 issues related to BaseLanguages from bugs all the way to usability problems.
- We have spellcheck for single-line comments, Javadoc text, and string literals. (MPS-8630)
- Based on feedback from the community, we have added a new sample project for XML generation. (MPS-30110)
Have a nice day!
Your JetBrains MPS Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
MPS Community Meetup 2023 is happening!
The MPS Community Meetup is back! Join us for the MPS Community Meetup 2023 in Munich on May 11 and 12. Like previous years, the event will be a series of talks from the community and the MPS team sharing the product’s status. Register today! The call for speakers is open! We are accepting talks…
Early Access Program for MPS 2022.2
As previously mentioned, we decided to skip MPS 2022.1 as we were too busy fixing issues from the last release and didn’t have enough time to prepare the new functionality. Now we have new features to present to give you a glimpse of what’s to come in MPS 2022.2. DOWNLOAD MPS 2022.2 EAP Annota…
MPS Is Skipping the 2022.1 Release
MPS 2022.1 was supposed to be released this month, but we unfortunately have to announce that this is not going to happen. The previous release, MPS 2021.3, was released late, which gave us a shorter time frame for fixing the bugs of the new features, while also developing functionality for MPS 2022…
The MPS 2021.2 Bug Fix Is Here
This is a special minor release containing primarily fixes that were requested by our support contract clients. In case you haven’t heard about our support program, we provide professional services to our clients to help them use MPS to achieve their goals faster. This business model allows us to ke…