Web IDE EAP (build 445)
The third EAP build #455 adds several new features, addresses performance problems (particularly in PHP code completion) and fixes most exceptions in PHP parser and editor reported by EAPers.
New features include:
- YAML support with structure view
- PHPDOC @property & @method declarations completion & resolution
- Several debugger enhancements — keeping XDebug connections, Concurrent debugging sessions, starting at 1st line etc. Expect separate blog-post shortly.
- Added editor highlighting of several semantic errors (several members with same name, abstract modifier vs method body, etc.)
- Completion now properly shows all visible inherited members
- Fixed parsing of namespaces in lambdas and multiple ‘as’ clauses
- Type inspection now properly understands polymorphism
- Adjusted size of dialogs on first run
- Fixed parsing of escape sequences inside doublequoted literals
See complete change-list in issue tracker.
Download Web IDE EAP build 445 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…