Web IDE EAP (build 445)
The third EAP build #455 adds several new features, addresses performance problems (particularly in PHP code completion) and fixes most exceptions in PHP parser and editor reported by EAPers.
New features include:
- YAML support with structure view
- PHPDOC @property & @method declarations completion & resolution
- Several debugger enhancements — keeping XDebug connections, Concurrent debugging sessions, starting at 1st line etc. Expect separate blog-post shortly.
- Added editor highlighting of several semantic errors (several members with same name, abstract modifier vs method body, etc.)
- Completion now properly shows all visible inherited members
- Fixed parsing of namespaces in lambdas and multiple ‘as’ clauses
- Type inspection now properly understands polymorphism
- Adjusted size of dialogs on first run
- Fixed parsing of escape sequences inside doublequoted literals
See complete change-list in issue tracker.
Download Web IDE EAP build 445 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
PhpStorm 2024.1 Early Access Program Is Now Open
This EAP build brings support for PHPUnit 11, improvements for the Pest test framework, and more.
PhpStorm 2023.3 RC
PhpStorm 2023.3 Release Candidate bundles the Pest plugin into PhpStorm, so you'll now be able to enjoy it out of the box.
PhpStorm 2023.3 Beta 2
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.