Web IDE EAP (build 701)
Posted on by
In this build we (albeit necessary bugfixing) did some performance optimization – and we eager to hear back from you on how we are going. There also some nice features added – improved PHPDOC generation, global variable usages navigation, and improved resolution of class members. Details below.
- resolve members based on name only WI-393/WI-297
- find usages/navigate to declaration for global variables WI-305/WI-492
- PHPDOC completion will include @param & @return types deduced, also proper @access, @static & @throws are inserted. WI-470, WI-387, WI-471
- quickfix (Alt-Enter) for to define undefined variable type via @var PHPDOC declaration WI-478
- autocompletion after new keyword WI-417
- namespaces in structure view WI-226 (note: known issue with multiple namespace XXX; declarations in file parsed as nested WI-497)
- code completion performance WI-475
- freezes due to infinite loops in type deduction code WI-487
- completion of supertype members WI-439
- auto insertion of second single quote WI-352
- removed improper markers from private methods WI-434
- other completion fixes WI-446, WI-453, WI-392
- some PHP syntax colors resetting to WI-240
- PHPUnit incomplete were shown as passed WI-398
- PHPUnit misc formatting fixes WI-396, WI-394, etc
Complete change-list in issue tracker.
Download Web IDE EAP build 701 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team