Smarty templates editing support in Web IDE
Smarty is a nice and popular template engine for separating PHP scripts from HTML layout code.
And of course Web IDE supports editing of Smarty
.tpl files and provides such useful features as:
- configurable syntax highlighting for keywords, strings, variables and braces
- syntax errors highlighting
- Smarty functions and attributes completion
- paired braces and quotes insertion
- commenting of the selected block (Ctrl + / / Cmd /)
- automatic closing tag (function) insertion
Surely, this functionality is available in Web IDE PHP Developer edition only, and also in IntelliJ IDEA.
Develop with pleasure!