Web IDE EAP (build 94.5)
- Code analyzer will recognize classes, functions and constants referenced by their PHP 5.3
- Added PHP Unit debugging and XML config support (included/excluded groups etc.)
- Rename refactoring will take care of @param annotations
- Undefined variable inspection will recognize pass by reference parameters as appropriate declarations, i.e. in preg_match(.., .. &$matches)
- Basic “Add declaration” quickfix for unresolved class methods, properties and constants (Alt-Enter)
- Tools|Analyze stacktrace
It looks like we’re done with PHPUnit support – no pending feature requests or bug fixes, please check it out.
Nearest plans include complete support for namespaces to finally close PHP 5.3 support, improved remote synchronization setup and all fixes and neat features that we will be able to stuff-in, just as usual.
Also since IntelliJ IDEA 9.0 is now released we are expecting third party plugins to be updated for 9.0 platform compatibility – that will bring them to WebIDE plugin repository.
Download Web IDE EAP build 94.5 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…