- Code analyzer will recognize classes, functions and constants referenced by their PHP 5.3
- Added PHP Unit debugging and XML config support (included/excluded groups etc.)
- Rename refactoring will take care of @param annotations
- Undefined variable inspection will recognize pass by reference parameters as appropriate declarations, i.e. in preg_match(.., .. &$matches)
- Basic “Add declaration” quickfix for unresolved class methods, properties and constants (Alt-Enter)
- Tools|Analyze stacktrace
It looks like we’re done with PHPUnit support – no pending feature requests or bug fixes, please check it out.
Nearest plans include complete support for namespaces to finally close PHP 5.3 support, improved remote synchronization setup and all fixes and neat features that we will be able to stuff-in, just as usual.
Also since IntelliJ IDEA 9.0 is now released we are expecting third party plugins to be updated for 9.0 platform compatibility – that will bring them to WebIDE plugin repository.
Download Web IDE EAP build 94.5 for your platform from project EAP page.
-JetBrains Web IDE Team