PhpStorm/WebStorm 1.0.1 Beta build 95.257
Early Access Program for PhpStorm & WebStorm 1.0.1 is continued and its only about two weeks until 1.0.1 Release will be out. This preview build brings you a set of fixes and a couple of minor features. Full details available in tracker and most notable are:
- improved PHP variable/field write access detection
- “Initialise” Quickfix for undefined PHP variables (Alt-Enter)
- (S)FTP support for files with international names
- PHP introduce refactorings (i.e. Ctrl+Alt+V) and structure-aware selection (Ctrl+W) got better support for parenthesized and additive expressions
- PHP rename refactoring got appropriate name validation
- SVN merge support
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
- Regression, all superglobals ($GLOBALS, $_GET, etc) are marked as undefined, but completed and navigated properly. Fixed for next EAP.
Download PhpStorm/WebStorm 1.0.1 Beta build 95.257 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Free and Discounted Licenses for PhpStorm: Who Is Eligible?
Explore PhpStorm's free and discounted licenses, tailored to meet PHP developers’ needs.
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm.
What’s Next in PhpStorm: The 2023.1 Public Roadmap
In the first release of 2023, we aim to improve performance and bring faster indexing, add 3v4l integration, improve support for generics, as well as PHPStan and Psalm tags, add support for multi-composer and multi-vendor projects, and more. Before the release of 2022.3, we published our first-ev…