PhpStorm/WebStorm 1.0.1 Beta build 95.257
Early Access Program for PhpStorm & WebStorm 1.0.1 is continued and its only about two weeks until 1.0.1 Release will be out. This preview build brings you a set of fixes and a couple of minor features. Full details available in tracker and most notable are:
- improved PHP variable/field write access detection
- “Initialise” Quickfix for undefined PHP variables (Alt-Enter)
- (S)FTP support for files with international names
- PHP introduce refactorings (i.e. Ctrl+Alt+V) and structure-aware selection (Ctrl+W) got better support for parenthesized and additive expressions
- PHP rename refactoring got appropriate name validation
- SVN merge support
- All the stuff that is not marked as “Fixed” in the tracker
- Regression, all superglobals ($GLOBALS, $_GET, etc) are marked as undefined, but completed and navigated properly. Fixed for next EAP.
Download PhpStorm/WebStorm 1.0.1 Beta build 95.257 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains PhpStorm Team