PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1061
One last warning: there’s only one day left before 50% discount special offer will end.
In the meantime we bring you a fresh weekly builds of PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0. You’ll get several new features and important bugfixes, so all users of previous EAP are urged to update. Most notable are:
- Mercurial DVCS support added
- LESS support added. Note that we don’t have any build process both for SASS & LESS yet
- PHP namespaces got reference resolution, usages search and rename support. Note that namespaces are still not honored in class resolution
- PHP editor got Code | Generate | Getters and setters
- Inspection performance improved, especially on batch runs (Code | Inspect code)
- XML editing performance dramatically improved for projects with lots of xi:include tags
- Significant bug fixes, check project issue tracker for more complete changelog
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 96.1061 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…