PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.91
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.91 is available. This build brings several new features:
- Code completion is now invoked automatically (This one was surprisingly highly requested) Please remove “Extended code sense” plugin if you installed it. Also, many subtle changes were made completion list behavior to made it more fluid. Drop us a line if something feels broken to you
- Zend debugger is now supported. Check out “Debug” tab of your run configurations to switch to Zend debugger. We are eager to get feedback on this!
- Array key completion added to PHP editor. It’s still very basic, works only with empty brackets, and does not provide type information for array elements. Expect significant improvements in this area
- Custom Smarty braces are now completely supported. Go to File|Settings|PHP|Smarty to tune it
- PHP inspections can now be suppressed for particular statement. However, please use suppression very conservatively and if you believe that inspector is wrong always report the problems
- Remote host view now allows rename, cut&paste and drag-and-drop move operations on remote files
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes during next months.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.91 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team