PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.350
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.350 is available. Albeit pack of bugfixes following notable features introduced:
- PHP 5.3 closure “use” clause imported variables are now fully supported by rename, usages searches and inspection
- PHP 5.3 namespaces are now properly supported for class resolution, navigation, rename and usage search. Type inference & member completion for same-named classes may be mixed until next EAP though
- GitHub integration added, see details in dedicated blogpost
- Editor tabs are now detachable & draggable, see video below
- Zend debugger installation guide is published for quick reference
- Zend Toolbar got smarter automatic source mapping and more flexible configuration to accomodate all the various tricky environments that users introduced us to. Tutorial published on Configure Zend Debugger Toolbar for Firefox to work with PhpStorm in case you have any troubles. Corresponding Zero configuration browser-initiated debugging support for xDebug will be ready in the next couple of weeks
- Dedicated JSON file type was introduced for convenience, it now can be assigned to any file extension
- Autocompletion is back for PHP
Related (framework) files and referenced files navigation aids are postponed to next EAP.
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.350 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update notification or invoke manually with Help|Check for update
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team