PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.521
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.521 is available. Most notable changes are:
- XDebug “Zero configuration” mode now available for XDebug. IDE will automatically listen for XDebug connection, requesting missing file mappings as needed, so all you need is to just click a button in a browser and debugger will pop up with your page source. Also works on all AJAX requests while debugger cookie is set, just as easy as with ZendDebugger now. Detailed tutorial will follow shortly
- Zend Debugger now supports debugging of local phpUnit tests
- PHP debuggers got completion in watches & evaluate
- Global autocompletion focus mode option added, see Editor|Code Completion| Preselect first suggestion
- PHP autocompletion logic straightened: no finish by keys other than Tab or Enter when popped up automatically, no popup in irrelevant cases (i.e. after dot). In default mode first item is always preselected (see previous option to change)
- SQL connection manager can now automatically download drivers
Please note that ALL of this is work in progress and will undergo series of both technical and cosmetic changes.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.0 EAP build 98.521 for your platform from project EAP page or wait for an update/patch available notification (usually rolled out in a couple of days later).
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PhpStorm 2023.2 Beta
In this build, we’ve added new inspections for PHP assertions and revised the integration with third-party quality tools.
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #6
This build brings improvements for generating PHPDocs, support for Laravel Pint, a single point of access to all PHP framework plugins, and much more!
AI Features in PhpStorm: PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #5
The next EAP build for PhpStorm 2023.2 is now available, and it’s an exciting one! It is the first build to include features leveraging the enormous potential of generative AI and large language models (LLMs). Our Early Access Program (EAP) allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStor…
PhpStorm 2023.2 EAP #4
This build includes a bunch of usability improvements, such as abilities to pin Run configurations and sort files by modification time in the Project view. The EAP allows you to try new features from the upcoming PhpStorm version, 2023.2. EAP builds are free to use and you can install them side b…