PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP is started. Build 106.444 is available immediately with pack of new features, important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements. Most notable:
- Memory usage was improved leading to overall performance improvement, especially for batch code inspection
- Tons of fixes and improvements from IntelliJ IDEA platform 10.5 (branch 106) are included starting from this build, including:
- Check TODO on commit, patch into Shelf & GNOME Keyring support
- Full details on platform changes in changelogs for builds 106.330 & 106.396
- PHP support enhancements
- Extract function/method refactoring implemented for PHP
- Create parameter quick fix for PHP “Undefined local variable” inspection
- Code inspections
- Detect self assignments
- Illegal type of array key
- Return type inconsistency inspection for mixed “void” & “value” return statements
- PHP Doc inspections for missing and mismatched doc comments with generate or update doc quick fixes, accessible from batch inspection results
- Type inference engine and library subs improved
- CSS completion for previously used colors
- Exclude single file from project by mapping it to plain text. More details in dedicated post
- HAML support bundled
- .htaccess support added, including completion, quick doc, regex fragments and path mapping support. More details to follow in dedicated post
- HTML tag tree highlighting added
More details available on build changelog
Stay tuned for more info on new features and do not hesitate with your feedback – the 2.1 schedule is pretty tight!
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 106.444 for your platform from project EAP page.
Note that release builds will NOT prompt for update and patch is not available for this build.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team