PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21
PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 is available and as usual brings you important bugfixes, performance and usability improvements plus several new features. Most notable changes are:
- Database support can now Find Usages for tables and columns
- Diff for hierarchies added, supporting local folders and database schemas for a start
- xDebug proxy support added
- PHP Extract Method refactoring significantly improved. More details follow in dedicated post
- PhpUnit’s @test annotation is now supported
- PHP Class/constructor usage search & navigation improved – please provide feedback on this highly requested topic!
- Phing support moved to dedicated plugin and can now be completely disabled
More details available on build changelog
Stay tuned for more info on new features and do not hesitate with your feedback – the 2.1 schedule is pretty tight!
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm 2.1 EAP build 107.21 for your platform from project EAP page.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PhpStorm Public Roadmap: What’s Coming in 2023.3
After recently releasing PhpStorm 2023.2, we’re now ready to share our plans for the next version of PhpStorm that is scheduled for late November 2023.
PHP Annotated – July 2023
Welcome to the July edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…