Hello from JetBrains!
Great news of the day: PhpStorm 3.0 — a major upgrade of our PHP IDE — is out!
It brings many new features and improvements, reflecting several hundred of your votes in our issue tracker:
- Smart Duplicated Code Detector to help you quickly find similar blocks of code through your entire code base and securely get rid of them without losing the intended functionality.
- A new integrated UML tool allows you to quickly get a bird’s-eye view of your project structure, or even a semantic view of the changes in the recent VCS commits made by your colleagues.
- To ensure that your code works fast and doesn’t cause any performance bottlenecks, the IDE is now integrated with profilers.
The key new functionality in PhpStorm 3.0 includes:
- Smart Duplicated Code Detector
- PHP UML diagrams
- Profiling results browser for Xdebug and Zend Debugger engines
- PhpUnit test runner is now fully compatible with PhpUnit 3.6
- CoffeeScript support
- Significant improvements to FTP/SFTP Sync
- TFS support and revision graph for GIT
- Streamlined UI across all operating systems
Develop with pleasure!