PhpStorm 3.0: Keep Your Code in Its Best Shape!
Hello from JetBrains!
Great news of the day: PhpStorm 3.0 — a major upgrade of our PHP IDE — is out!
It brings many new features and improvements, reflecting several hundred of your votes in our issue tracker:
- Smart Duplicated Code Detector to help you quickly find similar blocks of code through your entire code base and securely get rid of them without losing the intended functionality.
- A new integrated UML tool allows you to quickly get a bird’s-eye view of your project structure, or even a semantic view of the changes in the recent VCS commits made by your colleagues.
- To ensure that your code works fast and doesn’t cause any performance bottlenecks, the IDE is now integrated with profilers.
The key new functionality in PhpStorm 3.0 includes:
- Smart Duplicated Code Detector
- PHP UML diagrams
- Profiling results browser for Xdebug and Zend Debugger engines
- PhpUnit test runner is now fully compatible with PhpUnit 3.6
- CoffeeScript support
- Significant improvements to FTP/SFTP Sync
- TFS support and revision graph for GIT
- Streamlined UI across all operating systems
Develop with pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…
PHP Annotated – September 2023
Welcome to the September edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…