PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0 EAP 116.101
This week’s EAP brings you important bug fixes and improvements in all areas, with following changes most notable:
- PHP 5.4 is now fully supported – this build will recognize trait use section’s method renames and conflict resolution rules and infer $this type in closures. There still some minor things to refine.. Anyway please pay attention to problems with 5.4 features and file all reports as new separate issues
- PHP “Language Level” setting is added to project – see Settings | PHP. It will also set features for Language Level inspection to mark as unavailable
- PHPDoc inheritance support added – both for classes/methods with missing docs or tagged with @inheritDoc superclasses/interfaces/traits will be looked up. Also PHPDoc presentation got some facelifting, with more coming
- PHPUnit tests are now generated using phpunit-skelgen, see WI-9340
- CSS editor got a significant speedup on large files
More details available in build changelog and platform changelog
Please, do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is also available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!