PhpStorm & WebStorm 4.0 EAP 116.101
This week’s EAP brings you important bug fixes and improvements in all areas, with following changes most notable:
- PHP 5.4 is now fully supported – this build will recognize trait use section’s method renames and conflict resolution rules and infer $this type in closures. There still some minor things to refine.. Anyway please pay attention to problems with 5.4 features and file all reports as new separate issues
- PHP “Language Level” setting is added to project – see Settings | PHP. It will also set features for Language Level inspection to mark as unavailable
- PHPDoc inheritance support added – both for classes/methods with missing docs or tagged with @inheritDoc superclasses/interfaces/traits will be looked up. Also PHPDoc presentation got some facelifting, with more coming
- PHPUnit tests are now generated using phpunit-skelgen, see WI-9340
- CSS editor got a significant speedup on large files
Please, do not use twitter or blog comments for bug reports, file them to tracker.
Download PhpStorm & WebStorm for your platform from project EAP page.
Patch-update is also available.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team