PhpStorm 5.0 is ready! You are welcome to download the new version of our advanced PHP IDE and get to coding right away.
You could’ve read about some of the new features here or ever tried them during Early Access. In general PhpStorm 5.0 is maintaining its focus on PHP code quality and all-around developer productivity, but also extends its support for modern PHP frameworks. Here is the list of most important new features
- PHP editor: reworked type inference engine for variables and class fields, added support for callback references and many other quality and performance improvements.
- New MVC view is introduced for Symfony2 & Yii.
- Many additions in SQL/Databases support, including live database schema refactoring, stored procedures editing, schema migration scripts generation, improved SQL completion and many more.
- Added ability to specify own PHP CodeSniffer coding standards.
- Support for Symfony2 coding standards.
- ‘Live Edit’ mode for PHP/HTML/CSS/JS.
- and many other changes.
For more details please read what’s new in PhpStorm 5.0.
PhpStorm 5.0 is a free update for everyone who purchased their license after Sep 12, 2011.
Back to School Sale is almost over!
Hurry up to get up to 50% OFF personal licenses for PhpStorm and other JetBrains products before September 14th.
Special offer details.