PhpStorm & WebStorm 5.0.2 released
We are rolling out set of very important fixes and performance improvements plus some new features:
- debugging of PHAR-packed code (only Xdebug engine supports this)
- resolving, validation, rename and find usages for goto labels
- indenting code with “Tab” key leaves HEREDOC end marker untouched
- support for “unlimited parameters” attribute in PHPDoc ($name…)
- complex doc @annotations (e.g. Doctrine) are not reformatted/broken anymore
- PHPUnit tags in PHPDoc completion
- support for JSDoc typecasts
- inspection with a quick fix for JSDoc not matching method/function signature
- warn if an explicitly return value from a constructor is not an Object
- default look and feel on Linux changed from GTK+ to Alloy IDEA – it uses system fonts and has a much better overall quality (worth to try for current users too)
- settings for Code Style, File Templates and Live Templates can be exported/imported separately and do not contain extra stuff like a list of recent projects, user credentials etc.
More details on bug fixes are available in issue tracker.
Develop with pleasure!
-JetBrains Web IDE Team
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
PHP Annotated – November 2023
Welcome to the November edition of PHP Annotated! In it, we look back over some of the most interesting developments in the PHP community during the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
PHP Annotated – October 2023
Welcome to the October edition of PHP Annotated! We'll recap the most interesting developments in the PHP community over the past month, featuring handpicked news, articles, tools, and videos. (more…)…
The Pest Plugin Is Now Maintained by JetBrains
You've probably heard about the Pest test framework developed by Nuno Maduro and the community. There is also a dedicated PhpStorm plugin for Pest, which until now has been brilliantly developed by Oliver Nybroe. In this post, we will talk about how JetBrains is going to maintain the plugin, and her…