PhpStorm 6 Webinar on March 26th – More Tools to Develop Smarter, Not Harder
Join us Tuesday, March 26th for our free webinar, PhpStorm 6 – More Tools to Develop Smarter, Not Harder. JetBrains Technical Evangelist for PHP and .NET Maarten Balliauw will go through the most important features of the latest PhpStorm 6 release.
We’ll be looking at:
- New refactorings: Change signature, Pull Up/Push Down class members, Move class
- Composer dependency manager for PHP support
- Smarter namespace handling
- Auto-import, Optimize Imports and more
- Code (re)arranger – control the structure of your existing and generated code
- Fully customizable templates, including PHPDoc
Maarten will also provide an overview of the brand new web toolkit featured in this release:
- Full-featured debugging of TypeScript, Dart or CoffeeScript with source maps
- Refined handling of JS libraries, including minified versions detection
- REST Client to test RESTful web services right from the IDE
- Re-worked HTML structure view
- Improved HTML and CSS coding including Emmet
- New database schema editor and change tracking tools
This free webinar will take place Tuesday, March 26th from 19:00 – 20:00 CET (Central European Time). Space is limited; please register now.
About Maarten Balliauw
Maarten Balliauw is a Technical Evangelist at JetBrains. His interests are all web: ASP.NET MVC, PHP and Windows Azure. He’s a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Windows Azure and an ASPInsider. He has published many articles in both PHP and .NET literature such as MSDN magazine and PHP architect. Maarten is a frequent speaker at various national and international events such as MIX (Las Vegas), TechDays, DPC and others.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Qodana Clone Finder: Early Access Program
In December 2020, we announced the EAP for Qodana, which is rapidly evolving into a comprehensive platform that allows companies to perform multi-level evaluations of the quality of code they own, contract, or purchase. Qodana helps you detect bugs without relying on an IDE, either on a local machi…
PhpStorm 2020.2 EAP #3
The Early Access Program for PhpStorm 2020.2 is in full swing and today we’ve got the third build of the 2020.2 EAP for you. In this blog post, you can read about improvements for Git installed in WSL2 and Search Everywhere. Download PhpStorm 2020.2 EAP (more…)…
PhpStorm 2019.3.3 Preview
We’ve just rolled out a preview for the third minor update for PhpStorm 2019.3. Please give the PhpStorm 2019.3.3 Preview build 193.6494.5 a try and share your feedback with us. (more…)…
How to Upgrade to PHP 7.4 with PhpStorm
Check out our fresh video with a few nice tips and tricks on how to update your codebase to PHP 7.4. It combines materials from the PhpStorm 2019.2 and PhpStorm 2019.3 releases, with a few cool bonuses to boot. Nikita drew our attention to the fact that setters are slower than assigning prop…